Durango dental implants offer you many options when it comes to replacing damaged and missing teeth. With expert dental implant restoration from Dr. John Hening, there’s no need to go through life with gaps in your smile or teeth that aren’t functioning as they should. Our implant treatment will help you:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Smile with more confidence in all your social interactions
- Improve your oral health and avoid other health problems
- Look younger and more robust
- Earn more respect from those around you
Get your strong, healthy smile back! Call us today at 970-507-8391 to schedule an appointment. We’re located at 2323 W. 2nd Ave., Suite B – not far from Durango High School.
You’ll Love Your Implant Results
Dr. Hening has restored many teeth implants over his long career. No matter what kind of implant restoration you need, he can take care of it for you. He and our staff take pride in delivering excellent implant treatment with a personalized approach. Below are some types of implant restoration work we commonly perform:
- Single Implant With a Crown – We can make a new crown for your implant right here in our office using CAD/CAM technology. Our CEREC system uses e.max porcelain for exceptional beauty and strength.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – An implant bridge is non-removable and will fill in the space left by missing teeth, giving you back a complete smile and renewed bite.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – No conventional dentures can compare to these replacement teeth. They will anchor in place to implants using a system of balls and snaps. You won’t have to worry about them slipping out of place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable style of denture. They will attach to a metal bar that is secured to a set of dental implants. The forces of biting and chewing will transfer to your jawbone just as if you had your natural teeth.
When you need the help of a true implant expert, rely on Dr. Hening’s experience. Call us today at 970-507-8391 to schedule an appointment to explore Durango dental implants for your situation. You can also request an appointment using our online form.