Dr. John Hening and the dedicated team at Junction Creek Family Dentistry have a variety of ways to use Durango restorative dentistry to rebuild your smile. Our skilled treatment can make quick work of damaged, worn, or missing teeth. With our help, you can:
- Eat all your favorite foods again that you’ve had to avoid
- Look more youthful and vibrant
- Smile with new confidence around all your family and friends
- Improve your overall oral health and help prevent other health concerns
Don’t put up with a damaged smile. Call us today and schedule a consultation: 970-507-8391. You’ll be glad you did!
Get Back A Beautiful & Functional Smile
Our dental restorations can repair many types of ailing teeth. We’ll create your restorations using digital impressions for greater precision without the goopy mess. Whether your teeth are diseased, broken, worn, or missing altogether – we have the restorative dental treatment you need. Dr. Hening is an accomplished dentist, having worked faithfully over the decades to provide his patients exceptional dental care; he can do the same for you.
Dr. Hening is comfortable and experienced with many types of restorative dentistry, including:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our fillings won’t stand out like standard metal fillings will. They will repair damage from cavities and help restore your chewing capacity.
- Root Canal Treatment – Our office features a surgical microscope that ensures the most precise and efficient care possible. We can save your tooth from extraction and stop your pain with this treatment.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – The CAD/CAM technology of our CEREC system uses e.max porcelain to make crowns while you wait. If you need a bridge, our lab partner will make it for you according to our specifications.
- Dental Implant Restoration – After your implants are placed and your jaw has healed, Dr. Hening can place restorations to restore your bite and let you smile confidently.
- Dentures – We offer conventional full and partial dentures, implant-retained and implant-supported dentures, and temporary dentures.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations provide a mid-level repair between that of a filling and a complete crown. They are sometimes called partial crowns.