Preserve Your Oral Health With Root Canals In Durango
If you don’t treat a decayed or damaged tooth, it could lead to a painful, and potentially dangerous, oral infection that can threaten all your other teeth and your overall health. Let Dr. John Hening and our skilled team help you prevent that with root canals in Durango, CO.
We perform root canal treatment to:
- Remove infection from inside your tooth
- Prevent the future spread of infection
- End your intense tooth pain and sensitivity
- Preserve the life of your tooth and appearance of your smile
Don’t put your oral and overall health at risk by ignoring a toothache. It could be a sign that you have an infected tooth. Call Junction Creek Family Dentistry today at 970-507-8391 to find out if a root canal will save your smile.
Root Canal Treatment Can Relieve Your Toothache
Dr. John Hening is an experienced dentist who understands the important role that advanced technology plays in the efficiency and success of dental treatment. That’s why we’ve invested in an enhanced surgical microscope that allows us to catch even the tiniest fractures in a tooth that other imaging methods may not detect.
Because of this dedication to advanced dental technology, we can perform more successful restorative treatments, like a root canal procedure, to treat infected teeth and save your smile.
While this may offer little comfort, given the infamous reputation this particular treatment has, root canals aren’t actually the cause of tooth pain – they end it!
Here’s a simple breakdown of how this process works:
- If bacteria enters a small crack in your tooth, it can infect the soft tissues inside.
- This can cause intense, throbbing pain since it affects your tooth’s root and nerves.
- Dr. Hening can carefully remove the infection and sanitize the tooth.
- He then fills and seals off the tooth with a protective crown to prevent future problems.
- With the infection removed, you’ll feel tremendous relief from pain and have a healthy smile again!
Too often, people will suffer unnecessarily, from either pain or loss of oral function, because they’re too anxious or fearful about getting the treatment they need. But this short-term solution will inevitably lead to long-term problems with your dental health. Problems with your teeth won’t correct themselves. Instead, they only get worse. You definitely don’t want an oral infection to find its way into your bloodstream, which is why visiting your Durango dentist is vital to saving your smile and your overall health.
Don’t let a nagging toothache make you miserable or put your health at risk. Our root canals in Durango, CO can relieve your pain and protect your teeth. Call 970-507-8391 to request an appointment at Junction Creek Family Dentistry.