When you’re facing a surgical procedure to keep your mouth healthy, trust our experienced team at Junction Creek Family Dentistry. We have the training and technology to perform a variety of treatments efficiently and comfortably. Scheduling your Durango oral surgery with us means:
- You’re in the hands of our highly skilled, trusted dentist, Dr. Hening
- All your questions will be thoroughly answered so you know what to expect
- You’ll receive advanced care guided by the latest technology
- Our team works hard to make you feel more relaxed
Protect the complete function of your mouth and beauty of your smile with dental surgery. Schedule your appointment in Durango by calling us today at 970-507-8391.
Restore Oral Function With Dental Surgery
Surgical procedures can be scary for many patients, especially at the dentist. But you can expect a comfortable, positive experience at the hands of Dr. Hening and our gentle staff. Although dental surgery is routine for our experienced team, it’s something reserved when other, more conservative treatments aren’t enough to preserve your oral health and function.
Here are two of the main surgical procedures we perform at Junction Creek Family Dentistry:
- Tooth Extractions – Keeping your natural teeth is always the number one goal, but if you have a tooth that’s suffered too much trauma or decay, we may recommend removing it for the sake of your dental health. A tooth extraction can relieve dental pain, address overcrowding before orthodontic treatment, and prevent oral infection from spreading. We can also perform wisdom tooth removal, although we would refer you to a specialist if you have a particularly complicated case.
- Bone Grafts – Losing a tooth can lead to deterioration of your jawbone. Plus, the longer you wait to replace the tooth, the more limited your options will become. If you’ve lost bone mass in your jaw, we can rebuild it with a bone graft so you can grow enough new, healthy bone cells to support dental implants.
Let us help you keep your dental health and function on the right track! Call Junction Creek Family Dentistry now at 970-507-8391 or contact us online to request an appointment for oral surgery in Durango, CO.