We understand that every patient who visits our office is very important. By being familiar with you and your loved ones, we are able to deliver the best care that we can at Junction Creek Family Dentistry.
Among the advantages of coming to our practice is that we can fulfill the dental needs of individuals at all stages of life. By utilizing modern-day techniques and technology, you can count on streamlined and effective care.
Our dedication to personalized care consists of comfort options to help you feel at ease in our office. Our dental sedation and advanced technology enable your treatments to be pain-free and streamlined, too. We want to make it easy for you to get all the advantages of our services:
- General Dentistry – We stress preventive care with dental cleanings and examinations, but we are prepared to handle problems like gum disease when necessary. Together, we can keep your family’s mouths without decay and gum problems.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can have the smile of your dream with our cosmetic care. Expert whitening, dental veneers, and tooth bonding are a few ways we can enhance the appearance of your teeth.
- Clear Aligner Orthodontics – Crooked teeth, spaces in your smile, and misaligned bites can leave you feeling self-conscious about your smile. Clear aligners can offer you a discreet way to align your teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – Decayed, harmed, and dislodged teeth can impact your happiness and your oral health. We can fix or replace teeth at our office.
- Dental Implants – If you do need to have teeth restored, implants can act as replacement roots to protect your dentures, bridges, or crowns for a lifetime.
- Same-Day CEREC Crowns – You can get a brand new crown without the wait. Our in-house CEREC system uses CAD/CAM technology to craft your crown while you wait.
Everybody at Junction Creek Family Dentistry wants to keep you and your loved ones delighted and healthy. We go out of our way to make dental appointments worry-free and relaxing.
You’ll always receive thoughtful care from your new dentist in Oxford, CO. Call us today at 970-507-8391 to schedule an appointment.